7-Day Muscle Building Workout Program
This program focuses on hypertrophy (building muscle) so that you can hit harder, faster, and more explosive on the heavy bag. It’s important to condition our punch muscles if we want to compete on the FightCamp leaderboard. All levels can do this workout. You choose your desired level (Open or Intermediate) in the FightCamp app.
* Don't forget, each FightCamp workout includes a quick warmup and a stretch but you can always add on an extended cool down for good measure.
- 10-ROUND Full Body Boxing
- 5 MIN CORE Light Burn
- 6-ROUND Lower Body Kickboxing
- 5 MIN CORE Lower Ab Sculpt
- 4-ROUND Upper Body Boxing
- 15 MIN CORE Burnout
- Active Rest Day - take an ice bath!
- 8-ROUND Knockout Power Boxing
- 5 MIN CORE Total Balance
- 6-ROUND Full Body Kickboxing
- 5 MIN CORE Total Ab Work
- Active Rest Day
- Plan next week's workouts
**Save, share, & tag @FightCamp
How To Get Started
1. Open the FightCamp app and click "See All" in the top right corner of the homepage.
2. Use the "Filters" toggle at the bottom of the page to search for the workouts by the number of rounds.
3. Scroll to find a workout.
4. Start punching!
The Author: Aaron Swenson, aka ‘Speedy,’ began his Martial Arts journey under his father’s guidance in the family’s dojo in Chicago. By 2013, Aaron was an accomplished fighter with two National Kickboxing titles and a USA National Kickboxing Team spot and fought for the prestigious GLORY Kickboxing organization. Since then, Aaron has become a sought after trainer in LA known for his technical approach to teaching, fancy pad-work, and utilizing music to make the workout fun and engaging. Aaron is a Founding Coach at FightCamp, where he leads boxing and kickboxing workouts and plans to make his return to the ring.