7-Day Kickboxing Technique Workout Program
Do you want to perfect your technique and become a better striker!? First, make sure you complete the kickboxing path, and then follow this 7 day training schedule.
* Don't forget, each FightCamp workout includes a quick warmup and a stretch but you can always add on an extended cool down for good measure.
- 8-ROUND Switch Stance Kicking
- 5 MIN CORE Total Ab Work
- 6-ROUND Combo Buildup Kicking
- 5 MIN CORE Lower Ab Sculpt
- 4-ROUND Pure Striking Kickboxing
- 15 MIN CORE Burnout
- Active Rest Day - find yourself a hot sauna!
- Stretch (check out this video!)
- 8-ROUND Combo Buildup Kicking
- 5 MIN CORE Plank Explosion
- 6-ROUND Pure Striking Kickboxing
- 5 MIN CORE Light Burn
- Rest Day - Enjoy it, you earned it!
- Plan next week's workouts
**Save, share, & tag @FightCamp
How To Get Started
1. Open the FightCamp app and click "See All" in the top right corner of the homepage.
2. Use the "Filters" toggle at the bottom of the page to search for the workouts by the number of rounds.
3. Scroll to find a workout.
4. Start punching!
**Want to brush up on your kickboxing skills and develop your kicking power?? Check out Aaron's 5 Most Deadly Kicks In Kickboxing!
Five (5) Best Kicks In Kickboxing
How To Do a Roundhouse Kick In Kickboxing
Add Some Kick To Your Workout With Kickboxing
Three (3) Kickboxing Techniques Using Strikes and Kicks
The 3 Types of Kicks In Kickboxing
The Author: Aaron Swenson, aka ‘Speedy,’ began his Martial Arts journey under his father’s guidance in the family’s dojo in Chicago. By 2013, Aaron was an accomplished fighter with two National Kickboxing titles and a USA National Kickboxing Team spot and fought for the prestigious GLORY Kickboxing organization. Since then, Aaron has become a sought after trainer in LA known for his technical approach to teaching, fancy pad-work, and utilizing music to make the workout fun and engaging. Aaron is a Founding Coach at FightCamp, where he leads boxing and kickboxing workouts and plans to make his return to the ring. Aaron is also USA Boxing Coach certified.