7-Day Intense Conditioning Training Workout Program
This in-depth training week schedule consists of 2-3 workouts, 5 days in the week, maximizing 2 days of active rest. The arch of the week builds skill as you build your conditioning workout from 10 rounds to 16 and back.
[If you want to search for the specific workouts that Coach PJ recommends for this week see the details below.]
* Don't forget, each FightCamp workout includes a quick warmup and a stretch but you can always add on an extended cool down for good measure.
- 4-ROUND Pure Punching Boxing
- 6-ROUND Full Body Boxing
- 4-ROUND Pure Punching
- 8-ROUND Intermediate Pro Combo Boxing
- 15 MIN CORE Flo Time
- 8-ROUND Full Body Boxing
- 6-ROUND Pure Punching Boxing
- Active Rest Day
- 15 MIN CORE Crunchtime
- 15-45 MIN Moderate to Intense Run + Recovery Stretch
- 10-ROUND Pro Combo Boxing
- 15 MIN Shadowbox + Recovery Stretch
- 4-ROUND Burnout Boxing
- 4-ROUND Combo Build Up
- 3-15 MIN Cold Exposure - Ice Bath or Cold Shower
- Light - Moderate Active Rest Day - Take a bike ride!
- Plan next week's workouts
**Save, share, & tag @FightCamp
How To Get Started
1. Open the FightCamp app and click "See All" in the top right corner of the homepage.
2. Use the "Filters" toggle at the bottom of the page to search for the workouts by the number of rounds.
3. Scroll to find a workout.
4. Start punching!
Here are the specific workouts that Coach PJ recommends:
- 4 Round Striking Workout with Coach PJ - 12/17/2020
- 6 Round Full Body Boxing Workout with Coach PJ - 12/11/2020
- 4 Round All Punches Workout with Coach PJ - 08/17/2020
- 8 Round Intermediate Boxing Workout with Coach PJ - 03/11/2020
- 15 Minute Core Flo Time Workout - 08/13/2019
- 8 Round SharpShooter Workout with Coach PJ - 01/26/2020
- 6 Round Pure Punching Workout with Coach PJ - 01/06/2021
- 15 Minute Core Crunchtime with Tommy - 07/31/2019
- 10 Round Pro Combo Workout with Coach PJ - 01/25/2021
- 4 Round Burnout Workout with Coach PJ - 01/22/2021
- 4 Round Combo Build Up Workout with Coach PJ - 01/02/2021
The Author: PJ Shirdan is a FightCamp Founding Coach who claims that boxing wasn’t his first love, but it saved his life. PJ grew up in the Philadelphia area and played football as a young athlete. After a life-changing event, he found boxing as a way to heal, escape, and, ultimately, rebuild his life as he became a competitive fighter. PJ came to Los Angeles and continued to hone his skills as a boxer and as a NASM and TRX Certified Personal Trainer. He began to train other boxers, UFC fighters, and athletes using a holistic approach. This included mental and physical training, nutritional counseling, and empowering his clients with his hallmark motivational style. Today, he is known throughout the FightCamp Team as the go-to person to close out company-wide meetings with the same optimism and positive messages he delivers in his FightCamp workouts. When PJ isn’t filming workouts, he’s enjoying a great burger with his wife, Lindsey, and living his #BestDayEver.